Simple Virtual DOM
It was created for learning but I wanted to take it to the point where I could build something non-trivial with it so this portfolio is the biggest example of it right now.
- Small filesize (about 2.5kb after compression) written with no dependencies.
- Written in fairly straight forward TypeScript that is all class based and can be extended.
- TSX support (hence the name, also simple-vdom was taken).
- Optional server-side rendering and client side hydration with the help of two extra packages.
- A simple diffing algorithm to reduce DOM manipulations.
- SVG support
- Supports both class and functional components.
While I have created this website it in it is definitely NOT indented for production use!