A scripting language designed to live inside other systems to glue them together
- Lisp style syntax.
- Builtin support for booleans, doubles, strings, lists and key-value-pair objects.
- Conditionals as expressions, use an if or switch statement like a function.
- Virtual machine is very light weight and allows for using many at the same time.
- Script execution can be controlled by the host environment, limit how many code lines can execute at a time.
- Simple code, easy to port to new host systems.
- Ported to C#, C++ and TypeScript. Examples written for Unity.
- Reasonably good performance, compared to other NLua or MoonSharp for C#.
A space game about going on an adventure and exploring space with some smart animal companions.
- Flying your own spaceship from the cockpit.
- Walk around the interior of your spaceship and interact with different components.
- Fly around large spaces, past stars, black holes, into nebulae, land on planets and dock with space stations.
- Dock a smaller ship in your larger ship for different away missions.
- Explore space to find old shipwrecks to find salvageable parts.
- Find asteroids to mine for resources that can be used for crafting new parts.
- Be self-sufficient in deep space by looking after your ship.
- Made in Unity 2020
Some of these features are still being worked on, however I am keeping a devlog on YouTube.
It's very ambitious and who knows how far I'll get, but I've already gotten a lot further than I thought I would.
Currently I'm not planning on releasing the source code as it also contains paid for Unity assets.