Software developer from Melbourne Australia.
I've previously worked at migenius, Rome2rio and Metro Trains Melbourne.
These are the things I enjoy working on:
- Making websites, working on both the frontend and backend.
- Creating tooling for processing data, both the processes and the UI for controlling those processes.
- Mentoring in software development.
- Creating small games. I have a small itch.io page.
- Artwork Instagram, Redbubble, TeePublic and Society6.
I also like learning about how things are done.
As part of that I've re-created several systems for learning purposes.
This website is an example of that, it is built using my own state management (simple-data-store), virtual dom (simple-tsx-vdom) with server side rendering and hydration.
The source for this data driven website along with the data repo.
The background ripples effect is ported from sirxemic's jQuery Ripples Plugin.